Originally Posted by slymule
According to the live newscast I just watched given by the Uvalde chief, nineteen officers were on site and didn't try to enter the classroom because they thought he was a barricaded subject with no kids still alive in the classroom. I was never in a classroom that didn't have windows in it where you could see outside. Nineteen cops in the corridor outside the classroom and nobody thought to go outside and look thru a window to see what was going on, or to try and take out the shooter thru one of the windows? Unbelievable...
Casual comments....
There's other reports of gaining intel from a window, including observations of an officer with his child inside. Anyone here actually know the room and barricade configuration? Was the ballistic shield the only way? Not making any excuses, just asking.

What a clusterfuuck of misinformation from the onset. Whilst "circle back" was a poor choice of words, I don't knock the officer that actually brought the closest thing to the truth forward vs the previously released BS. I saw absolutely nothing to disparage the TPS officer giving the statement. Best I know he wasn't on scene Tuesday. YMMV

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?