Originally Posted by Cecil56
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I saved up money for 4 1/2 years to get me a new husky 435 saws the saw of my dreams. 2 cycle oil ? I wanted to go cheap cause I spent all my money on the saw, called down there to ask what I could use that was cheap, woman with a beautiful voice answered, she was so nice, she told me to buy the pricey husky oil. So I'm going to do as she said, best in the long-run husky oil, if I could have met her back when I was young I know me and her could have had a good life together. I've called her a few times with oil questions, she sounds so sweet, I think me and her were meant for each other.
When I get my check Im going to get my nephew to carry me down there and get me a pint of husky 2-cycle oil and try and meet her. Who knows what the future holds for me and her.
Look out what you ask for! At my previous job, before I retired, we had a gal with the sweetest sounding, sex voice you could imagine.

After she transfered the calls to me, I can't mention how many guys said she sounded like a hotty!

She was a 65 year old woman with gray hair.....LOL

And would field dress 320 😁