As stated, hogs are there to stay unless you take RIO7 advice.

I made a home-made blind out of the fence-curtain stuff, pop-up blinds don't last very long when left out for months. Set it back a mere 20 yards, and comfortable chair/snacks/drink makes for an enjoyable day outside.
Run a wire between two trees, hang a few cans of cheap jack-mackeral wired to the wire 6'' off the ground with a small hole so coons can get their little paw in there and get a taste. 1 -2 days later >coons galore, hit one w/a broadhead or 22lr hp and others don't go far. If you wound one and it starts squalling others will attack it > just keep shooting them. I got 5 back to back shots one time.

I shot coons with my bow, loved the practice, bought a suppressor and another CZ 22lr, sub-sonic ammo for squirrels/crows/coons. Killed 17 squirrels, 2-3 coons, couple crows in 2 days one time. Packing up to leave and thought yep that put a stop to it, nope more squirrels at the feeder but I had already put my rifle in the truck.
They never stop coming.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.