I started many years back with Lee molds...because I hadn't bought in to the whole cast bullet thing. First mold I bought was a Lee 'tumble lube' style...just because it did not require sizing equipment. It of course did the job very very well in an oversized antique Colt Bisley. I bought several more, not necessarily the tumble lube style and had great success. As my cast bullet journey went on over the years, now I have many custom molds from Accurate Molds in Salt Lake, and I spec'd them to shoot "as dropped". The only "sizing" I do is custom ordered Lee "push thru" dies, not sizing the bullet but just attaching gas checks on the designs that require them. Our resident cast guys, Digital Dan and Gnoaaah probably do size and use exotic lubes mixed at the dark of the moon...but they are perfectionists, and I am quite happy with 2 moa with 140 year old single shots, using as dropped dimensions and liquid alox.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.