Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I called police Chief Lee White, he answered and I got the same response as Ol Mike. I was immediately told he would get me to someone that could help me with my questions regarding where the 31 protesters were at but was directed to a complaint line voicemail instead. I left a voicemail.

I also called KTVB and left a voicemail asking that they look further into these arrested and why the police were showing them detained while still in mask and other claims that do not seem to add up.

Hopefully enough of us call local law enforcement and force some additional answers or are at at the very least a PIA for them.

You spoke with Chief Lee White ?
Me, no returned calls from anybody so far.
He answered on the third ring but as soon as I stated my reason for calling he transferred my call over to the complaint line without saying anything else. I never stated that I had a complaint only that I had questions about the 31 alleged protesters.

10-4

Makes me think CDA & Kootenai County are covering for them.
No way is this not a covert operation.
Good thing is that there are hordes of comments here/youtube/facebook etc., hundreds of thousands even millions of people who see it for what it is. They dig themselves deeper every day.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.