Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by szihn
Easy answer:

Communist always force communism and Globaslism on their sheep-like people.

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

How about some help, do Americans have to do everything for you?

What is being done in either nation?

Our system is more flexible than yours and we don't have as many leftards so we are trying to retake the house in which the power to initiate investigations resides, then we will hunt the leftist scum down and put them in jail. Tell me about the progress towards freedom in Aussiland?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]