LOL Saddlering, BTDT too with buds pistols, in fact, that Ruger 44 of mine in the pic has had Alan Harton ahold of it, he cut and crowned the barrel at 5.5" for me, done an action and trigger job too, really nice.

Buffybr, i need to hang a gong at 50 yards just for fun with handguns, thinking that 500 Linebaugh with 460's or 520's would rock that plate, heavy dose of momentum at work there.

Thanks memtb, no time like the present ; ]

Good stuff Biebs and Mac.

JWP, Thanks again for posting the pic Sir, limbering up hunting guns is one thing, but i guess garden duty using SD carry guns for rabbits and squirrels all spring/summer and into early fall i great practice too, i usually have my G21 onboard with 200gr Lehigh penetrators, today i just have happened to grab the old P226 357 Sig, that 90gr Lehigh defender leaves at 1700 fps over Longshot, it's a mean little mother, the pic of the rabbit is the entry wound, didnt turn the varmint over to see the exit as i thought the entry was very impressive, that bullet spun over an inch and a half slug hole going in, nothing survives that, i did see entrails out the other side on your pic, i was in a hurry about to step into the pickup and leave when i saw mr longears sitting motionless beside the garden gate waiting for me to leave so he could go in and lay waste to Wifes strawberries LOL! he was sitting 19 long steps away, brass was lying 7-8 feet off my right shoulder just like they always do.

This big Sig is just like the little P356, put the front sight where you want the bullet to land, my G21 would have had me holding on the brisket of the animal, for some reason it's bullets land a bit over the front sight, the Sigs are dead on the center of the front sight bead, Thanks again Sir.

Trump Won!