Just a Hunter;
Top of the morning to you, I hope you're not in the path of those storms we're seeing and that you're well.

When I followed the link it does go to the Ontario Health site and I did find the same pie chart that was shown in the article.

Since it's an official government site, I would suggest that the data has been cleared to be released to the public. Please note I have no way of ascertaining the veracity of the data or those posting the data and it's only a semi-educated opinion suggesting it's been cleared for release, but that's most likely the case.

It makes fairly logical sense however that the data is real in that there was a relatively high participation rate in many areas for vaccination - especially if you needed to travel or see a loved one in a care home. Now that we're seeing the beer flu still grabs and sticks despite the patient's vax status, the folks who have co-morbidities will by logical extension still be ending up in the ICU, right?

We've got a relatively large senior population, diabetes and obesity are on the rise and we're stressed out like never before. Well if we trust the data we're given by the same folks that's the case.

I'd suggest that the percentage of seniors is in fact high, I have no real clue as to the diabetes or stress situation, but I do see a lot of folks who need to push the plate away and go wear out some walking shoes.

Not sure that's answered your query or not?

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"