Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RJY66
Anyone who thinks BTC is a "scam" or "going to a dollar" needs to get short enough on it that they can walk under a coffee table and make an easy fortune.
Were you left holding the Bitcoin bag?

Did you make any money on it when it went from 20k to 60k? I did....via the stock plays that were piggybacking on it.....and learned a very little about crypto in the process. But you have no way of knowing that is true because I ain't showing you my trading records. Would it make you happy if I had I lost my money? Probably. Some people are like that.

It never ceases to amaze me that people will sit through massive moves and not make a dime and then when the trend reverses to the point that it is obvious to everyone will try to appear smart and say "we tried to warn you". Why didn't you warn us in late 2020 that it was fixing to take off?

But seriously, you need to be shorting it. Otherwise when it goes from 20K to 1 you make nothing by being right. So you will miss potential fortunes on the up and down side.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn