I own two, a Suppressor Ready Carbine in .22LR, and an American in .22WMR. The carbine shoots awfully well when you find a lot of ammo it likes, like averaging under 1/2" at 50 yards good. It has blackened birch furniture, and a threaded barrel of 16.5", pretty sweet little shooter.
The American in WMR has some really nice lumber on it (walnut), and shoots pretty well, too, especially with 30gr. Hornadys or 35gr. CCI A-22 ammo. Remington 33 Vmaxes are also very good. It has a tendency to throw the first shot out of a cold barrel an inch or two high at 50 yards, though. Once you fire that first shot, the groups cluster nicely.
Both guns are completely reliable with good ammo. I use CCIs, Hornadys, or those Remington loads ONLY in the WMR.
The little LR carbine will shoot most anything without choking, but I stay away from CCI Quiets in it, I haven't even tried them. It shoots SV or HV, either type, and I don't have any cycling issues with any of them.

I have pretty much ignored my 10/22s since buying the first one a few years ago. They do have another issue, the rings will sometimes vibrate loose from the rail, if you don't check them regularly. IF you do check them and tighten the scope rings periodically, no issues at all.

CZ, in their infinite silliness, has discontinued the .22LR models, but they still make the WMRs. Happily enough, the same magazines that you would use in a CZ 455 or CZ 457 will work in the 512s. You can get 5, 10, or 25 round magazines for the .22LR, and 5 or 10 round magazines for the WMRs.

All in all, I really, really like my 512s.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.