Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Unload (trade) it, or send it back to Ruger. Lemme guess, your buddy is telling you it “worked fine” when he had it??? That’s probably why he bought the extra mags for it, hoping that would fix the reliability issues.

Even with 9mm ammo, it’s not hard to blow $20-$30 chasing reliability issues. For that, you could ship it back to Ruger...
Or you could man up, fix it, and have an accomplishment to tell about.

Work on cheap range toys. Work on expensive range toys. Work on hunting rifles, target rifles, and various shotguns. What I don’t “work on” are inexpensive polymer pistols meant for concealed-carry, that may be needed to protect my life in a sticky situation. They either “work”, or they go “bye-bye” or back to the manufacturer. YMMV.
Your logic is underwhelming....

Phuq you.

Or, in lieu of that, phuq spending hours on cheapo/underwhelming $250 pistols that have proven themselves unreliable, apparently (per OP) are “uncomfortable to shoot”, and that can’t be trusted to go “bang” when needed.

Feel free to pat yourself on the azz (or the head).

The OP has already wasted more on parts and shipping then it would’ve cost to go back to Ruger (and if he’d of taken my advice in his earlier post asking if he should trade a revolver for it, he wouldn’t have this albatross around his neck).

Good day, and enjoy the wheel-spinning...