Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
It’s being allowed because the government from the ground up is infiltrated with kooks.
We have been put in a category that they label as haters and seems the times are going in their favor .
I spot it all the time , parts stores , grocery stores, chain stores , chain restaurants.
If we are indeed still a majority it is getting slimmer and slimmer .
Kenneth

I think there is a lot of people here missing the boat. They're not kooks. The bastards know exactly what they're doing. It's a giant smokescreen intended to keep us from seeing the agenda.

I've been saying for some time that the communists have been in our government in deep cover slowly push forth anything that will keep us from seeing exactly what they're doing. They're like a cancer that needs to be removed, the sooner the better. It makes no difference whether they have a D or an R after their name. It's all about having ultimately total control. Bitching about homosexuality or abortion are just devices to keep you occupied and away from the real danger.

I'm afraid too many people have their brain cases firmly imbedded in their rectal orifice.
Paul B.

A lot of truth here up to a point. Those implementing these things know exactly what they are doing just as PJ has said. Those at the lower levels actually putting it into action are nothing more than useful idiots unable to distinquish right from wrong even when it is obvious. They have no moral compass to guide them and tney are the abomination of which God speaks.