Originally Posted by Bugger
Originally Posted by Torque
Does anyone have a resource I can tap to have some die storage boxes made? I would like them to be 5 Die, accommodating Forster rings, a slot for a Hornaday Modified Case, a slot to hold the die instructions (Lee size since they are the largest), a slot (magnetized) for a shell holder and a Primer shell holder, a slot for a Lee trim case gauge and a lid tall enough to accommodate a Redding and Forster Micrometer dies. I can find some that are close to that, but not exactly what I am looking for. One of the guys that sell on [bleep] says that if I can get him a 3d print code for what I'm looking for, he will print them. So, a source for the code or a person who will actually print the boxes would be awesome.

Thanks!

I have more than three dies in several cartridges. I use two each boxes that hold three dies etc.

Yes sir, the problem I am having is that they die rings are set so that they will not fit back in their proper boxes, especially the very tall dies with micrometers. I would much rather pay someone for a 3d design and have them printed to keep things organized. I realize it isn't a necessity, just a preference.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell