I cast MANY a 429215 out of a army canteen cup using a cobbled together casting spoon. Wish now I had not used that one because it was my Dad's in WWII. Of course money was tight and I could not have bought another . . . . Well, I guess I could have if need be, but not sure where I would have found one (even though there were REAL Army Surplus stores in those days).
Lube with my "secret formula" lube (even I did not know what was in it)formed in to long string and and rolled into the lube grooves by hand.
Excess lube trimmed off (to be reused) in a trip through the Lyman 310 Tong Tool sizing die.
All loading done with a tong tool, 505 scale and hand made powder dippers made to throw a slightly underweight powder charge brought up to snuff with powder from the scoop. I thought I was in tall cotton when I got a powder dribbler.

Many a pound of lead went "downrange from that rig, jack rabbits, prairie dogs and yonder rock being targets of choice.

I liked them, the Flat Top liked them and MANY went down range over he years.
College did not allow guns in the room or in cars, but kept mine for me in the Admin offices safe. I reckon it was a different time/mindset.

I just went and got it whenever I was going shooting.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~