I put one on my 6mm Rem 700. It had a professional trigger job already but folks here made me nervous about it since I will leave it to my son one day.

The TT was cost effective. It went in easy but I did have to shave a tiny bit of the stock around the safety. Don't let that scare you, it was very easy and very minor.
The trigger itself is very crisp as one would like. It is adjustable but mine was perfectly set from factory for my taste.

The only negative I would mention is that the safety is rather spongy and doesn't really click on\off with much of a feel. I think with gloves or mittens or pulling across fabric (like a wool coat) one 'could' take it off safety without knowing. Not sure if this is just on my single instance or more common.

I would still buy another but might try a different brand to compare before doing that.

Last edited by kenjs1; 06/26/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius