Originally Posted by sherm_61
My wife and I used a combination of ivermectin, hydrocloriqan and z packs and it damn sure worked.
My wife was pretty sick before she started in but in 2.5 days she was 85% better i started taking the 3 first sign of the Kung flu and 24 hours 99% better. IT WORKS!!
My Dr hear says early is the key dont wait start taking the 3 immediately and just because a test says your negative dont believe it.
He says the ivermectin weakens the cells but the
Hydrochloriqen and z packs are what kills the cells.
Funny thing was some of my wife's staff who were jabbed and boosted is who she caught it from and my wife and I are not and have no intention too.
When she returned to work 5 days later because of the B.S. CDC guidelines here staff couldn't believe how soon she returned and how quick she recovered and asked her what she did. Some were sick for 10-14 days that were jabbed and boosted when they finally returned to work they asked her what she did so she told them but didn't know if they believed her or not so I told her you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.
I posted our results from this in February I believe and if anybody wants the Dr name and how to get ahold of him P.M. me I will give it to you, in Feb. couple members did so I'm throwing it out there again

The use of ivermectin to reduce the effects of a virus is not new

More proof that symptoms are lessened with the jab. The claim that the jabs lessons symptoms is BS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first