Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Why in the hell did you get an apple in the first place?

I switched to Apple ~ 15 years ago. The reason I switched is because I was sick and tired of MS Windows based systems constantly crashing, loosing data, malware, viruses and having to rebuild the systems over and over. I also used RAM intensive programs such as Adobe Illustrator quite a bit and the PCs simply couldn't handle what I needed. I went through a whole series of PCs and continued to run into the same issues. I don't know if you've ever used Adobe Illustrator, but it takes a gigantic effort to create complex files in that program and when these files are lost it is incredibly frustrating having to start again and re-create them. I was tired of unstable PCs and the resulting extra work-load, so I switched. Since I made the switch to MAC, 15 or so years ago, I have not had a single issue where my computer crashed, lost data, virus or malware. MACs are a much more stable platform - an order of magnitude better - they simply work when you need them to. Also, 15 years ago Apple was not nearly as "politically correct" as it is today.

Simply put, PCs suck.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/26/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue