Originally Posted by szihn
^
^
^ A good point to be sure Tmitch.

But I also touched on the fact I am NOT against them for hunting or pleasure shooting. I am only against the use of them in "primitive weapons seasons" as if they were some sort of handicap, needing a special season
Copied and pasted from my 1st post >>>>> If using inlines in regular rifle seasons I am in full support.

Believe as you wish, but the bird has flown on this in most places. After some years, it’s pretty clear that at least in the case of whitetail deer, weapon choice has had no effect on the population, though harvest figures may have shifted from one weapon category to another as peoples’ notions of fun changes. So long as that’s the case, I’m in favor of letting folks hunt as they wish, with whatever winds their clock. Other game or other other locales might make different rules necessary.

No dog in this fight myself as all I own are sidelocks now. I do wish that WV would allow underhammer rifles in the Mountaineer Heritage Season, and suspect that they simply overlooked them when the regs were written.

What fresh Hell is this?