In a little town about 25 miles from here there were about 16-18 women (girls) protesting the Roe v Wade overturn and a pair of soy boys.

I stopped and asked if I could ask a few questions. I was immediately attacked by a woman there, likely mid 20's and had 2 kids with her, new'ish born and about 3. She said F this F that, shut the F up etc. I said I was only asking questions.

Another had F something or other on her sign. I said that's not helping anything and she said I can say whatever the F I want.

Then came the soy boy and told him to back the fugg up. After that 2 girls came up and said we can move away and talk over here.

They were 17 and 15 years of age, well spoken and not in your face. But you could tell they were broken. I guess one has been in foster care since age 7 and the other 10.

Finally the F u b&tch from the beginning came over and apologized and I told her you girls acting like idiots, and cursing in a small Christian town is do NOTHING for you.

What I learned from the entire 30 minute time there was that there were a lot of lost, hurt souls in the crowd.

Last edited by OlderGuy54; 06/28/22.