I want to throw this link in about the ballot count in Maricopa County Arizona. I will say it again, if we don't get 2020 figured out the same thing will happen again in 2922 and 2024.
kwg

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/06/29/pr...of-widespread-election-fraud-in-arizona/

This is just a portion of the investigation.

However, the most stunning revelation of the evening referenced how profoundly the 2020 election was allegedly subverted because of the pandemic. Runbeck printed the ballots for many elections, including Maricopa. Pulitzer explained:

“We got no Runbeck records. We got no postal records for some reason for the roughly 2,545,000 voters mailed 4,089,000 ballots. That means Runbeck printed over 4,089,000 ballots. We don’t have an answer for that. That is why ballot cracking is key.”

But here is where the information becomes really interesting. News of the pandemic began to emerge in early 2020. However, Pulitzer points out that the first holiday they told us to all stay home was on the 4th of July. In August, many states decided to go with mail-in ballots. He then refers to something odd that Runbeck did in March and another odd thing the Post Office pulled in April.

“Runbeck placed the largest order in the world ever for ballot envelope stuffing machines on March 1—How did they know? I have the order and everything.

Our United States Post Office has what’s called a mail cover system. This is how when somebody sends anthrax to the president; you’re able to track it. And our Postal Service, when that comes in and goes on the conveyor belt, it snaps the front and back photo and it’s automatic. Those records are kept for six years—for investigational work like we do.

As soon as Runbeck ordered, the machines our United States Post Office stopped its mail cover program—on April 1. It undid it from six years and changed it to 30 days. Let the election run, let Biden get installed, and then turned it back on. We do not have the physical evidence trial. That’s what I was telling you. This is the highest levels of the government. This is how far it goes.”

Last edited by kwg020; 06/30/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.