The Progressive left are literally losing their minds over the recent SC rulings. Not just the unhinged lunatics out there, some very powerful people and left wing politicians are out of control as well.

Some say that this SC is just getting warmed up and after their summer break are going to take a wrecking ball to several other Progressive pet projects.

The left controls everything, everything but the Supreme Court, well they just can’t allow that. The SC undoing decades of planning and corruption just cannot be tolerated.

They have already set the stage, with Assassination attempts, smear tactics and refusing security protection.

So what’s their plan to fix this? The way I see it, they can either “try” and pack the court, or they can eliminate one or two justices while Biden is still king.

I vote the latter, I will not be surprised if a couple of Justices suddenly resign or commit suicide with two to the back of the head.

I think they need to eliminate two, just to be safe.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.