Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They'll take your money once for shipping and again for insurance but they WILL NOT take responsibility for their abusive practices. My claim was denied by UPS as well.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just curious, hard case?

I don’t ship an action in a stock anymore unless it’s in the factory box (even that’s iffy) or in a hard case. Bbl action and stock side by side, properly packages increase your odds as the barrel provides some protection to the stock.

Years ago Probably Obummers 1st term I ordered an 1886 custom 45-90 from Turnbull when the FFL received it they would not open the package. They told me that the rifle was in their shop and for me to come down and open it my self.
They opened the card board box before they made the call to me.
Turnbull had wrapped 4 inches of Bubble wrap around their custom Rifle case that had fitted foam around the rifle.

Maybe Turnbull knew something way back then.

That was the last firearm I have purchased
Back then I would order 10 Cases of ammo at a time and I had 3 orders delivered in 1 week my UPS guy asked what was going on , What was I getting ready for this order had 15 Cases in it.
My Girls son looked at the door across the street fro us and said War we are getting ready for War.

The UPS Driver rushed to get away fro us for some strange reason.
The kid across the street who was sitting on the front step ran into the house real fast. He was a wanna be Gang Banger so bad even the local gang did not want to associate with him.
Years later the kid grew up and is fairly decent in society now.

I am sure glad I do not have stuff delivered anymore. It sounds like it is a huge hassle