Originally Posted by dave7mm
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

Had to laugh when I saw that pic. I was doing some electrical work in a building they were clearing out for a remodel and the machinist group was moving to a new building and getting all new equipment- including the inspection blocks like that one. A guy in the demo crew who was tasked with getting rid of all the miscellaneous stuff besides machinery asked me if I wanted an inspection block just about identical to that one. The little forklift we had on the job couldn't even pick it up, much less put it in my truck to take it home. Not sure what I would have done with it once I got it home anyway- probably would have had to sell the truck with it still in the bed... wink so I reluctantly turned him down...

Pretty sure I couldn't get all the tools I used in my electrical trade in one picture. Besides all the hand tools I needed, we had benders, big and small, wire pullers, racks, wire reels and jackstands for up to 10K lb reels of wire, all kinds of equipment I learned to run including extendable fork lifts, excavators, cranes, big trucks, and just about anything else it would take to get the job done. I loved my job due to the variety of things we got to do... heck, we even did painting and concrete work when it was needed for our work...

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.