Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by hardway
I have a yeti 65...... it never leaves the bed of my work truck... osha says employers must provide water for employees, we have an ice machine at work and pallets of bottled water so no biggie if it doesn't hold ice that long.... it gets opened and closed 20-30 times a day. I like it because of how tuff it is.... I used to destroy regular ice chests every 6 months or so.... this one is going on 5 years without any issues.... looks like hell but still 100% functional and I expect to to just keep on going..... the other nice thing is if the latches do ever take a crap they are easy to replace.

Do employers not use Igloo 5gal water coolers anymore?

Every employee has to get a separate plastic bottle every time they want a drink nowadays?

Igloo cooler, tap water, and a couple of trays of ice, maybe a sleeve of paper cups for the dummies that didn't bring a cup with them.

Sheesh and double sheesh.

We had to go to the bottled water also because the mexicans on the job site would open the igloo coolers and stick their energy drinks, gatorades, cokes etc in the coolers to keep them cold. They didn't give a [bleep] about the water in the cooler because it wasn't theirs.