Has anyone of you tried one of these things? Our Polaris Sportsman 400 gets a dependable one year out of a new battery and a questionable second year. My two year old battery wouldn't start the ATV last weekend after running it for only a couple of miles when I stopped to visit with a neighbor for only about half an hour. That ATV is on a trickle charger when ever it isn't out on the trails, so the battery is always at full charge in the garage. The battery is way deep between the frame on that model and is a major hassle to change. The rig runs fine once it is started, but I don't trust it. For less than the cost of a new battery I can buy one of those 8" long rechargeable lithium jump starters. The remote terminals are easy to get to, the battery isn't. Since these boosters are small enough to fit in a glove compartment, I'm thinking that it is cheap insurance from getting stranded. A Noco GB20 or GB40 is on my short list. Opinions welcome.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory