My wife and I got sick in April. We are in our mid-70s. The freebie government test said negative for Covid. We went to our primary physician, and the test said positive. I ran a high fever, but my wife didn't. I needed prednisone for my coughing, but my fever lasted only a day or two. Both of us got the initial shots, wife got a booster. Now we have natural immunity, allegedly only for three months.

We, of course, don't know which version of the virus we got, presumably not the first. We have friends who have gotten all four shots and still have gotten Covid twice, as confirmed by medical professionals. However, they did go on a cruise and have a daughter who is a school supervisor and four grandchildren going to school in another district, so they had plenty of exposure to infection.

I was against getting the vaccine, but realized that not getting it would be a problem. I go to lots of doctors, and have had three surgeries since Covid started. I would not have been allowed to have surgery without getting the shots.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter