Yeah I don’t see it being a problem for me on my howa mini with the accupoint. Just a matter of waiting for the stock now, how long did yours take after the order?

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by ridgerunner_ky
Originally Posted by SC_Mark
Originally Posted by Alex38
https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/hr940-c-2700006

I’m considering one of those for my next glass purchase. Might be a good fit for your situation as well.

Yeah those Hurons look pretty nice. Aren’t terribly expensive either!

A whole 2.5” eye relief? Why would any scope in that price range have that pathetic of eye relief?

Okay. Made me look.

The listed ER on my favorite Trijicon 3-9 is 2.2-3.8, even skimpier at top end. However, I just pulled my M70 out and made sure, and whatever the ER actually is, when I bring the rifle to shoulder at either end, my eye is right where it needs to be for a full view, and I can run the bolt without bumping my lovely nose. That last is my definitive test for my bolt rifles. Failing that test is a serious shortcoming. I might have one rifle that doesn’t allow that, an FN with a Burris 3-9.

Mostly, my 3-9s are effectively 3 or 9s; 3 in the woods and 9 at the range.

Those Burris FFII 3-9s are $98 on Amazon right now, causing a serious stir in the Classifieds. I bought 2 myself, though they’ll be homeless at first.