Mine are finally starting to do well. Frosts in late June suck for gardening.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Went to the Big Town for some dental work the other day. Picked up a couple of things for the nearest neighbor. Dropped it off at his place when I got back and he told me we had two big dust devils come by while I was gone. He showed me the yard swing he set up for his wife and daughter, No awning over it any more. Sent me a pic. Tore it up good and even bent the supports for it. Then he tells me his wife saw cardboard flying all around and over the trees. Ripped it right off my plants in the garden. Found a couple of pieces of it up against the garden fence and the rest in the sagebrush and the bar ditch 50-60 yards away. Sure glad we don't get tornadoes here!

You can see a piece of cardboard with the cutouts up against the fence there. Good thing the plants weren't much bigger or it would have torn them up with the cardboard too:

Took it right off the broccoli and pepper row over there too, the near end piece was gone too but still within the garden so I was able to get that one back on quickly:

Taters from leftover ones in the well house are doing good in the backyard bed. A couple didn't come in, but that's OK. Judging by the cross the creek bed I should have plenty for the two of us and a few to give away. Barter goods for during the coming Food Shortages and Zombie Pokalips too.

Cabbages and Broccoli in the beds are coming along nicely:

I can't expect much better with the last frost just three weeks ago. Gotta get me a high tunnel or caterpillar tunnel when the economy comes back around. Let's Go Brandon.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?