I have a Remington SPR-453 (Baikal MP-153)
It cycles trap loads to turkey loads no issues. The finish sucks and the gun is heavy as hell. I had (and still do have) a 870 Wingmaster wanted an auto and my wife bought it for me as a gift. It’s not pretty or light but I shoot it really well. I’m sure a used one could be found cheap. Gunsmith told me it would last a weekend, when I lost a spring cleaning it. I’ve had it since 2008. It’s never jammed and I hunted waterfowl pretty heavy back then. Lots of dirt and ice etc.

I also have my grandfather’s A5 light 12, I’ve never shot it but going to get some Bismuth for it so I can use it Pheasant hunting.

Others I have shot include an original A5 sweet sixteen, Browning Maxus and Benelli Ethos. Those three belong to my Dad so I’ve shot trap with them a fair amount. It’s been so long since I shot the 16 I’ve forgotten what it’s like. Of the two newer ones, I liked the Ethos better.

As for me, the last shotgun I bought was an O/U and now I want another, more expensive one.

If I was buying a 12 gauge auto it would be a Benelli or Franchi affinity. If I was buying any auto, I’d buy the new A5 Sweet 16.

Last edited by TakeEm; 07/17/22.

Isaiah 6:8