I have a Ruger #1A with a 23” custom barrel that has been producing unusual velocities. It typically registers 50 to 100 fps over maximum specified velocities when I’m still 1 to 1.5 grains under the max powder charge in the manual. For instance, the Speer #14 manual lists 2795 fps for the 145 gr. bullet and 52 gr. of RL19 but I’m seeing about 2860 with a charge weight of 51 gr. This was originally recorded on my Caldwell Ballistic Precision chronograph. Thinking that the Caldwell was screwy, I purchased a MagnetoSpeed Sporter (which I had been coveting for some time😁). Lo and behold, when I shot this load simultaneously over the MS and through the Caldwell the MS confirmed what the Caldwell had been telling me all along. I tried several other loads with the same bullets but different powders and got similar results - higher than expected velocities.
The difference between my loads and the ones in the manual are that I’m using Prvi brass and Fed 210 primers as opposed to Rem brass and CCI 200’s. Of course, the OAL is different in keeping the jump to the lands at .03”.
With other rifles, I’ve always been used to not getting the same velocities (usually less) as the manuals claimed, so this it totally new to me. Has anyone else encountered something like this?

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."