Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by 79S
Lol you are comparing IBS shooters to high power shooters wtf. A service rifle shooting those groups uh ok.. So those shooters shot 3 shot groups beforehand and said yep these will work? I shoot a 10 shot string for a reason out of my service rifle I want to see how the 10 shot string does, these are single feed as well. But most times I will shoot a 5 shot group. I get it most of you are afraid to admit it but you all hate AR15’s you just don’t want to get ran off. You see it in acesandeights comments

See here again you get nothing right. Do I like AR’s, well fugg no, and not afraid to say it, they’re a POS. The military between 1970 and 72 engrained that fact quite well. Do I own an AR well fugg yes. Why, because it’s 3 pounds lighter than my other varmint guns. At 70 carrying 3 pounds less is a good deal. I don’t and never have loaded for an AR and never will, Why? Because I bought 5000 rounds when 55’s were 23 cents shipped and 62 green tip was 29 cents shipped. I couldn’t even load for that counting my time. Also my Garand got sold in 93 to pay for a Bench rifle.

As far as I am concerned an AR is nothing but a lightweight varmint gun. If I were to hunt deer it offers absolutely nothing over my better guns, as I can’t have any more than 5 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. I can’t even have a pistol or rifle mag on me that holds anymore than 5 rounds, I gots to carry a wheel gun for a pistola.

You and him want to shoot service rifle and 10 shot groups that’s cool and it’s your right to do so, but to come on here and puff out your chest, make statements that you consider yourself king of the fugging rifle is pure BS.

But I will play the dick measuring contest,

2 consecutive 5 shot groups @100 yards

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And how’s about a 5 shot group @200

How’s about a 10 shot group @200

What’s it prove? Not a fugging thing.

You feel better?? Lol

Last edited by 79S; 07/27/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.