Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by rickt300
Pretty good sized mall to give a 40 yard engagement range. That may have been an exaggeration.

not at all the foodcourt is close to 60 yards across at our local mall and its a pretty small small as far as malls go
I doubt it. Did you pace it off or range it?

yes in fact we have. from theatre concession stand(ajoining the foodcourt in fluidity) to arcade was 68 yds. we ranged it along center court to end store on each wing (west was ive or take 130 yds. East was coser to 175. we didseveral force on force trainings there after hours and wanted to know what we would be facing for distances, an ops plan etc. what continues to amaze me is the fact you think it cant or wont happen to you. Dismissing Mac's statement is an open statement of your cluelessness.
I'm sortof sorry that you're too stupid to think through what he said and whether or not it applied.
But other than your abject stupidity, thank you for setting me straight on how big a food court can be.

once again you point out your own stupidity. please tell al of us "dummies" how Mac's statement is irrelevant.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell