Originally Posted by MOGC
I always consider you one of the good guys around here and that seemed out of character for you. Best of luck with your health, that experience couldn't be any fun for sure. Take care.

MOGC, same to you. The reason this kind of behavior infuriates me is that it's been the catalyst for so many of the Old Guard leaving the board. Dudes come on the board and blovulate about the subject matter of a thread and run their yaps while they have no direct experience or don't even own any of the hardware they're yapping about (gun writer xyz says so).

For example: This thread... or the constant badgering of shrapnel shouting grouse out of a tree with a pistola. The main douchebag antagonist who was badgering shrapnel has probably never even seen a grouse. But, that has no bearing on him taking poetic license to criticize shrapnel.

Somebody wants to know something about a new Python or a new Anaconda, ask me.. or at least ask somebody who has forgot more about them than I'll ever know, like Mike Heffron.

I'm dun here. No more casting pearls before swine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH