That is pretty great times buddy- you have it made up there. So glad you have younger guys itching for the experience ready to share it with you. They are a lucky bunch to have you available. I brought my now ex-SIL to my old lease. Pretty sure he has never seen any wild animal before (was hilarious seeing him walk past cows for first time) ....Wasn't out there ten minutes before he called my daughter to say- I get why your Dad loves this....

I fished a tiny mudhole in over 100 degree weather this weekend at my parched lease. Used to be a deep and reed covered clear spring but this drought has reduced it. Something big enough to snap my line still in it though. The larger tank....completely dried up...Sad. Was used to catching bass up to four pounds in there. Beautifully colored fish in crystal water. A rarity in Texas to have such clean water in a tank and I think a big reason all the deer I have taken from that lease taste so good.

Last edited by kenjs1; 08/01/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius