As if we didn’t know what a bunch of lazy pussies the democrats are. Why not?….if politics are going to be a multi-billion dollar a year industry why not? Let them suffer the repercussions from the same requirements that private industry deals with.

I think there’s a psychological component that isn’t being considered that comes when one is paid for doing something that they love to do and are passionate about, something that they’d do for free or even pay someone else to let them participate. I’ve known several people that became extremely successful hunting guides and fishing guides. They were able to do what most people dream about doing by taking the thing they loved to do and were passionate about all their lives and turn it into a well paying career. It allowed them to get bigger boats and better gear and it allowed them to spend their life in the environment of their choosing, but it wasn’t as much fun as they thought. When hunting and fishing became their careers it became less fun and more work. Their love slowly turned to dread and the passion was replaced with necessity. Maybe with the inter-office micro-politics that is inevitable once you have a payroll/pay scale, hierarchy, effort versus pay, etc the cohesion of the party will weaken. I don’t see anything positive for the DNC as a whole in light of this and I see this move hurting them.

The doe-eyed democrats that volunteer for duty furthering their bullshit agenda will be de-incentivized by being paid. Being an employee will minimize their individual <voluntary> participation, it’ll hurt their social standing with other liberals at their wine and cheese garden parties since they can’t brag about their volunteer work…now instead of being a righteous DNC volunteer they’re a minimum wage employee. 😂😂.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~