KodiakIsland,

Howdy.
My younger brother and I were travelling back to Ohio from Houston area to visit friends and Grandparents and saw a wolf in 1979. We were about 150 miles out of Texarkana, don't remember the country highway.

Broad daylight, I was driving and saw it going under a barbwire fence crossing in front of us 200 yards ahead.
Brother was dozing off, I said look at that wolf, his exact words were 'it is a wolf'. It crossed into another field stopped and gazed back at us as we had nearly come to a stop.
I'll never forget it.

There's an ol timey Youtube video of Missouri, the coon/fox hunters speak of their dogs chasing a wolf from time to time.

A Missouri guy on Long Range Hunting sites says there are definately a few wolves in Missouri.
I'm a believer in peoples wolf sightings< I also saw a wolf in Florida.

Saw and photographed wold tracks in deep SW Idaho in 2008-2009.
I measured the distance via google earth from the SW Idaho corner to California's NE corner, just over a couple hundred miles.
I proclaimed there were wolves already in California because and old ranch-hand I got to know down there told he had seen wolves all over that region for years.
Over.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.