A couple weeks ago i bought an old M7-3X Leupold from SMACK here on the fire, had been talking to a buddy for several months about his Dad's dimming eyesight and got the scope as a gift to scope the old man's lever action Marlin in 32 Winchester Special, yesterday i met bud at his dad's place with the scope, was going to surprise them, well, the joke was on me, the kid had already bought his dad a 1.5-5 Leupold, that was one of the scopes i had recommended earlier, had it mounted and zeroed for 100 yards with 170gr soft points, the old man asked how much i paid for the scope, i told him.

After lunch as we were leaving he handed me some cash, i refused, he said take this or i'm going to throw it on the ground, and thanks for thinking about me son, he's 82 years old, really cool when things like that happen with all the crap going on the world over today. smile

The scope came with a set of Weaver rings, i have a set of Weaver bases for my old pre-64 300 H&H, i may just scope it up and hunt it with 220gr npt's a little this season.

Trump Won!