Back in the mid 1990s there was speculation that Dick Cheney was going to run for President in the 1996 cycle. Based on his record in the House, a couple events he spoke at I attended in south-central Wyoming, his history, and honestly, a real respect for LYNNE Cheney on the talk shows back then, I was all for it.

Wow, how things have changed. I can't stand the thought of being within 200 miles of either Dick or Lynn Cheney, hated her for carpetbagging, then didn't mind her votes, then her reaction to a "threat" was just as over the top as her old man's handling of Gulf War Two. Some people in power, or near it, overreact to anything that might burst their bubble, either for real or politically. It's THEIR turn, by gosh, and no matter how lousy they are at executing when they finally get "power," they'll say and do anything to keep that power safely in their anointed hands.

The other thing I've noticed is Liz's lust for power. I really don't like multigenerational power families, political "legacies." WTF qualified her to be a front runner, growing up with the best of everything in DC? Seriously? Again, she was actually doing pretty good and climbing the ladder in the House, but that was the point. She was already boosted up the ladder by her parents, both savvy in ESTABLISHMENT protocols inside the Beltway. But the ESTABLISHMENT is a corrupt, self-dealing insider game that costs us peasants dearly, so dearly the hole is nearly too big to ever fill back in, at the risk of losing America's exceptionalist essence. All because of clubby establimentarian game-players like Cheney et cetera ad nauseam.

Eff you, Dick. Notice you didn't even mention Wyoming in your spiel. G F Y 6 W T Sunday.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.