Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Note that I said NF has no reticle I am interested in for hunting.

You need to live a little buddy. Have you even looked at their reticles? That MOAR works great on all targets of opportunity I've tried it on. Its not busy at all. I hate the hell out of "busy" reticles. As for Zeiss, I'm waiting patiently for my V4 4-16x44 to come in. They asked if I would be interested in the #94, which they call the ZMOA-2. Looks very similar to the MOAR, so I think I will like it. I do understand about not liking some reticles though.

Again you like it so that is all that matters. It will not do make me shoot any better and will have most likely worst outcomes when hunting, Not a lowlight reticle no use for it.

The ones I have work just fine in low light conditions. I do a little bit of shooting, maybe more than most here and often shoot at the range until dark time. I don't think you can say it doesn't work in low light conditions if you've never actually tried one.

I have had the forceplex and it had too short of a mounting tube plus the reticle was not heavy enough for me. I sold it to a member here. I would rather have the v4 4-16x44 with a plex or #60 reticle have not decided which one yet.
been thinking of putting that exact scope on a cz 527 in 6.5 grendel for whitetail deer in the south. wonder how that 44mm would gather light? i've got a couple 3-12x56mm and they do well.
Big Ed

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen