Got the HW100 out to the range today and was shooting at 25 and 50yds. The gun was flawless, easy to operate and completely intuitive unlike a lot of other fancy air rifles I've played with. I got 42rds (3 magazines) from a fill which I thought was pretty good. I had no front rest so I was basically rested on my range bag so the higher magnification settings was pretty hard to utilize. I have a 6-24x Hawke Airmax on it. At 25yds I was getting the proverbial one hole groups and at 50 I was seeing how much work I need to do but still 9 ring accurate.

Something to know, the gun is heavy and when you put a heavy scope on it then it becomes even heavier. I bought this gun to be a bench shooter so I could care less about the weight, keep it in and if you plan to drag it around the woods.

Air rifles are a law unto themselves and require long trials of shooting different pellet weights, head sizes, shapes, brands and tons of minutiae. I've yet to see one that wouldn't shoot well with some set of variables determined. This being my first PCP, I look forward to expending a lot of air to get to the bottom of how well we can get this thing to shoot.

-Tim-