National Guard officers take the same exact same oath in Title 32 status as do traditional active duty officers in Title 10 status - with what are considered additions and not exceptions:

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the Office of [grade] in the Army/Air National Guard of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___ on which I am about to enter, so help me God.

The Oath of Enlistment for National Guard Non-Commissioned Officers and Soldiers in Title 32 Status is the same as in Title 10 status with similar additions:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___ and the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations, so help me God.

Officers, NCOs, and enlisted soldiers of the National Guard are subject to service in three different statuses and that is why their respective oaths contain additional language to include their obligations irrespective of service status.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.