Originally Posted by Hipshoot
I have! Haven't done a lot but the ones that I did do held up about as well as straight Brass case. Harder to tell when the necks turn red though.

Hip

Hip,

just passing on a tip.... I really don't watch the necks, and see to them turning color on any annealing I do..

on 223 or 22.250 cases, I just hold them in the flame and count to six. with a pair of needle nose pliers...

for 243 to 338/06 cases I hold them into the flame with the needle nose pliers, and count to 8...

and then I just let them air cool, instead of the water quinching 'method'...never been a problem...

sometime I even throw the little small decorative bucket I put them into the frig for like 5 minutes and then go load them..

my set up is pretty basic, but works just fine...

but I got to admit, I DON'T hold cases by my fingers and put them over a candle flame, until it burns my fingers...

that is what a pair of needle nose pliers is for.... call me a woose, but that is what works for me.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez