Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by JGRaider
He thinks he's Walter Freaking Conkrite with this breaking news. This dunce apparently doesn't realize we get the same news feeds he does.
How ya been doing JG?

Howdy PB, overall can't complain at all. Had to put my pops in a memory care facility which is a huge bummer so that's taking lots of time. Not like I'm the first that's had to deal with aging parents though. Thanks for asking. Hope you are doing good too.

Sorry to hear about your Father. I lost my father many years ago and still dream about him sometimes. Our fathers are special.

On a different note, I was watching the Little League World Series yesterday. That may be my favorite sporting event.

Top of the 6th, South's pitcher loads the bases with no outs. Reliever comes in. Score 1-0. Win or go home game hangs in the balance. Reliever strikes out the first 2. Falls behind 3-0 to the next batter. Claws his way back to a 3-2 count. Strikes the final batter out. His team wins 1-0. Umpire is catching grief for his generous strike zone, but he was consistent.

You can advance to the 6th here: