Thinking I should be sitting on like 18 to 20 pounds of RL 26....for the longest time when it was first launched, you'd go into Sportsman's Warehouse and it was $8 to $10 cheaper than their other powders.. for some reason it just wasn't moving. So each time I'd buy a pound.. I think I had up to 30 pounds of it, but gave away about 8 or 10 to friends who wanted to try it... its worked real well in anything I have tried it in..

RL 25 and 23, I've picked up a few here and there. I buy stuff when I see it on sale...

25 is slower than 22, so I have used that in the 300 Win, and it did well, but I don't shoot that caliber very often any more...

I had picked up 23, after I had several bad batches of RL 22.... Alliant told me it was similar, but 23 had some additives that made it more temp stable and a few other bennies I don't recall...think I've been thru 3 or 4 pounds of it in various calibers.. still have a couple left. If I saw both on the shelf, I'd be taking 23 home over the 22....

for most of my uses with 22, I've switched to RL 19, and don't notice much difference except its consistent, vs the several bad containers of 22 I had purchased.

RL 33 or RL 50, I haven't had the need to go that crazy....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez