Teal;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope the day is treating you well so far.

When I was working for the auto dealer a few years back, we sold a couple different higher end seat covers - sorry the brands totally escape me as I type this - but back then I want to say it was close to $500 CDN for a full set, but they were made for that year and model of truck.

We'd see the folks who had pets or dirtier jobs put them in sometimes in leased rigs, as AJ300MAG mentioned.

There were a few trucks brought in on trade that had seat covers too, but not more than a handful so that sample is admittedly small. That said Teal, I don't recall the seat covers causing any issues on those rigs.

Again we should note that the material used on some of the seat covers was much tougher than some of the others, but that went for the materials used on the seat fabric as well truly.

My semi-educated guess having been in that line of work for a wee bit is that the cover would not cause extra damage and actually should or at least could save the seats from either pets or wallet chain wear for instance.

If someone with more experience than I've had contradicts my memory, by all means go with their thoughts, but that's as I recall it on a hot afternoon.

All the best and hopefully that was useful.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"