Originally Posted by renegade50
My last tour was 04 05.
G3 armed courier for Non Niper net documents from 2ID to 8th Army.
Long azz boring year....
ROK Army had female Blackhawk pilots.

1st tour in 89 90
Rarely if ever see a Korean woman driving.
Families sold their daughters into whoredom.
4 months on the Z, tour went fast.

2nd tour 95 96 they had female gate guards up on Cp Greaves.
WSL then PSG
No Z mission for Americans anymore.
Long azz year stuck on Greaves with it restrictions for Travel across the Imjim..

Societal change from selling their daughters into whoredom to Blackhawk pilots.

Alot of it was the transistion from Military Generals being Presidents of South Korea to civilian presidents in the late 80,s early 90,s.
That 1st tour was Katusa need a pass to go to Seoul for protest schit all the time.
Especially the line dog Katusa,s.
We got wind of one of scout plt Katusa,s doing that schit on the sly
Sent him to the ROK CSM saying we don't want him with us helping to protect his own country.
Huge shame when a ROK CSM heard that about a Katusa.
Happened only once that 1st tour.
Each sqd had 1 katusa.
SSG Kimes boy Sgt Lee.
Got a replacement from a line company a PFC named Park.
Wanted to be in the scouts.
He filled in the other 2 Katusa,s Lee got sent to A co and the other Katusa,s hated him not because of getting canned from Scouts but because of the spotlight he brought on all the line dog Katusa,s from the ROK CSM giving em all a collective azz chewing about being little babies from families with influence that got them out of being in the ROK army just cause they could speak basic english.

ROK,s hate Katusa,s for the most part.
We never really had issues with the ROK,s with our scout platoon Katusa,s
We trained alot with the ROK Tiger Brigade up in Sonjuri.
They knew who and what we were .

Line dog Katusa,a were another matter.
Real clique types wanting to get over as much as they can
Always playing the game of dumb Katusa to their advantage when they have a well above average or excellent grasp of English.

Ph ucking katusa’s lord talk about a lazy underperforming bunch. 1 out of 10 busted their asses. The others just looking for a place to hide and take a nap. But if you told them you were going to let the ROK CSM know that lit a fire under their ass. We went to Rod range and I head to the barracks and one of the katusas was singing to the other Katusa very very feminine Katusa I was like what you two upto lol. Come to find out the feminine one his mom owned a bunch hair salons in Seoul were very well off and he was just doing his time and to go home to the good life. Another one worked s1 to get this dude to do anything was a miracle but he was from one of the Very affluent districts in Seoul. Other katusa’s would bag on him for that man he get pissed.

Last edited by 79S; 08/11/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.