Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SBTCO
He hasn't been charged with anything so no flight risk implied.
Totally illegal.

The whole thing was orchestrated to humiliate him, and fire a warning shot over his bow about running again.

I hope he's as pissed as half the country is... mad

President Trump set this up himself and the Commy Bastids took the bait hook line and sinker they swallowed it right down to their feet.

I hope that they real them in very soon.
I as well as many are getting tired of waiting

High probability of just that, imo.

Yep.

Same FBY pukes involved in the Ruskie Collusion Hoax under Mueller are guilty of treason and are desperate to stop him and were in on the raid.

Garland has Trumps documents of the cabals puppets in the investigation now to keep Trump from letting the Declassification their crimes out to the public.

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

We being in a state of war and with Devolution of Power to the Military hopefully will show Garlands trick doesn't keep the schiett coming out on Zero, Kilery, Piglosi, Bidens, Milley, Nadless, Schumer, Schietfy, Austin, Kirby and others.

Bongino and his wife had dinner with the President on last Thursday evening for 3 hours. Said the President was in a very good mood and willing to keep fighting. I think the President is in a good mood like the smiling Cheshire cat knowing he has them right where he wants them. Checkmate!