Originally Posted by Fireball2
Seafire, two things. Saw you called I was up to my neck in it at the moment and got a new phone so if you left a message be patient, or come on over.

Second, a contractor friend has a brother in law works for ODF, Oregon Dept of Forestry. According to my buddy, his brother in law said the feds came in and took over the fire and are letting it burn because "there are no homes" in the area. Also I guess the same guy is disgusted and said it's all about funding. Not sure how that all works or if it's true, but that's my contribution to the thread.

Same typical BS as every year Roy....the more Federal money they milk out of the whole mess, the more they will get next year...
Corruption never ending. I could have told ya that...I've covered Federal Accounts and the Forest Service and BLM for a total of 12 plus years with fortune 250 company... local upper level managers knew me on a first name basis...from Roseburg south to Redding.

The state put out the lightning strike over here on Granite Hill within 48 hours...and it was no bigger than the first down at Graves Creek Bridge when it started... that was 2 weeks ago now...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez