Originally Posted by mathman
Once fired brass is proven. New isn't.

Properly processed fired brass often makes straighter cartridges than new does.

Good post mathman.

Originally Posted by 1minute
It's all I do. Only downside is if one has duplicate rifles, ones cartridges will more than likely not fit in both.

Then you size your ammo for the smallest/tightest chamber. Bump the shoulder back .002 for that rifle and all the ammo will fit your other rifles without worry. This stuff really isn't that hard, nor does it take a rocket engineer to load ammo successfully. At one time I was loading for 6 30-06 rifles and this was the method I used. I still have some brass from back in those days and it is still good stuff. Now, if one of those chambers is out of spec or oversized, it's time to have that rifle rebarreled, or send it down the road. Not that it is a bad rifle, but that it will be the reason your brass is getting overworked. Now try developing a good load that works very well in 6 different rifles that shoot the same cartridge and get back to me. You may need mathman's help deciphering the law of averages..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA