Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by CZ550
And so, what do we do? As long as the big cities of Canada elect both the Federal and Provincial Governments, the rest of us with a more traditional and rural mindset will be enslaved by a left agenda, that ultimately will rule the world - at least until Jesus returns. And IF we're leaving God and His word out of our philophies and politics, there is NO human answer! War will ensue, NOT practical or rational thinking, because greed, pride and selfism controls (under Satan) the human mind and motives! (See 1 Timothy ch 4: verses 1 - 5, & 2 Timothy ch 4: 1 - 5). These are excerpts from two letters sent by the apostle Paul to a young pastor named Timothy about the "last days".

I'm all for exposing our Federal Government's agenda, but the point REALLY is, that it's predetermined (according to biblical prophecy) that the whole world will eventually be under the rule of one government with a wicked dictator! (See Book of Revelation). And ANYONE opposed to God's truth revealed in the written word and The Living Word is part of the problem!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca
Agreed, on your first paragraph.

I think that if we use the logic contained in paragraph #2, why fight gun laws?
Are you suggesting we do nothing?

No, not suggesting we do nothing... but what... 2 things: expose (when and where possible in a legit way) theur REAL motives and actions (as you've done, Peterson and a few others), and try to vote them out of office! What else? I feel a need to put the situation, as bad as it is - it will become worse before The End - in context of the larger picture of God's overall plan, that is at this moment being fulfilled, whether anyone realises it or not. The revival of the old Roman Empire in the EU and NATO was predicted in the Book of Daniel and mentioned by Christ himself. Look how the invasion of the Ukraine by Putin has only contributed to THAT becoming a fast reality - of which the vast majority of the world (including our politicians) are totally ignorant.

Part of my "job" is to attempt to make "our gun commuunity" aware of it.

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

Last edited by CZ550; 08/31/22.

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus